Saturday, May 28, 2016

REVIEW: Nailhur Reusable Manicure (Galaxy Nails in the Square Shape)

I've been seeing these nails on Instagram for some time now, so I finally decided to try them.  I wanted a nail size that I could wear on a day to day basis so I went with the square shape.  I believe this is shortest nail that they sell.  I really liked the Galaxy design so that's what I went with.  The nails come with a small tube of nail glue which I quite good.  I wore these nails for 10 days before I decided to remove them.  I was very surprised at how well they wore.  I'm very hard on my nails because I work with my hands so I didn't have much hope.  One issue that I usually have with fake nails is that they will pop off after a few days but that was not the case with these.  Also, they did not crack, chip, or have any edge wear.  I will definitely be getting more of these sometime in the near future.  If you like fake nails, these are some of the best that I've tried.

AVAILABILITY:
You get these a nailhur.com for $13.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment