Wednesday, June 1, 2016

May 2016 Favorites

I didn't wear a lot of makeup this month, but these are the items that I really enjoyed using.
1.) Violet Voss Holy Grail Palette
I wore this palette almost every day since I got.  I also did a "Palette of The Week" where I posted 5 looks using this palette.  I have a blog post on it as well as several instagram posts.  I really love the colors especially this time of year.
2.) It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Color Correcting Full Coverage Cream + Anti-Aging Hydrating Serum + SPF 50
I love this so much.  It has the best coverage out of all the CC and BB creams I've tried.  I also live the fact that this has SPF 50.  I'll be doing a full blog post on this in the next few days.
3.) Bobbi Brown Beach Eau de Parfum
This scent screams summer to me.  It smells like sunscreen, in a good way.  I was never a big fan of the beach but I always loved the pool and this scent reminds me of those summer days I spent outside in the pool as a child.  Also, every time I wear this I get so many compliments.  I discovered this about 3 summers ago and it has become my holy grail summer scent.
4.) It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Poreless Finish HD Micro-Powder
This powder is very finely milled and it does a great job at masking pores.  It also leaves my skin feeling super smooth and it doesn't look dry or cakey.  I'll be doing a blog post on this in the next few days as well.
5.) Stla Magnificent Metal Eyes in Metallic Emerald
This is a super metallic eyeshadow.  It has an intesting texture but it looks so beautiful on the eyes.  It's such a beautiful mermaid green and perfect for summer.
6.) Wet n Wild H2O Proof Liquid Liner in Ultra Black
This is a super black liquid liner that is also extremely waterproof.  This has quickly become holy grail fro me.  I already have a blog post on it.

SHOPPING LIST:
Violet Voss Holy Grail Palette:: at  shopvioletvoss.com for $52
It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream: at ulta.com for $38
Bobbi Brown Beach Eau de Parfum: at sephora.com for $74
It Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Loose Powder: at ulta.com for $24
Stila Magnificent Metal Eyes in Metallic Emerald: at stilacosmetics.com for $32
Wet n Wild H2O Proof Liquid Liner in Ultra Black: at drugstore.com for $3.99

No comments:

Post a Comment