Friday, May 27, 2016

GLITTER FRIDAY: Tropical Makeup

This week for my "Glitter Friday" look, I decided to go with a tropical theme. 
This is how I created this look:
1.) Apply an eyeshadow primer.  I used the NYX HD Primer.
2.) Apply a white base from lash line to brow bone.  I used the NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk/
3.) Using an a thin brush, create a cut crease  starting at the inner corner with a yellow eyeshadow, followed by chartreus, and finally a blue eyeshadow at the outer corner and wing it out.  I used Sugarill Buttercupcake Eyeshadow and Kat Von D Metal Crush Eyeshadows in Electric Warrior and Paranoid.
4.) Apply a light blue on the lid.  I used Sugarpill Kimchi Eyeshadow.
5.) On the lower lash line, apply the same blue eyeshadow used for the crease.
6.) On top of the blue eyeshadow apply a light blue glitter.  I used the L.A. Splash Glitter Eyeliner in Exotic.
7.) Apply a blue liquid liner to the top lash line and wing it out.  I used the NYX Vivid Brights Liner in Sapphire.
8.) Apply a yellow eyeliner to the water line and set it with a\the same  yellow eyeshadow used for the crease.  I used the Stila Smudge Stick in Canary.
9.) Apply a teal duochrome eyeshadow on the brow bone.  I used the Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Lumi.
10.) Using the same yellow eyeshadow from earlier, apply it to the inner corner.
11.) For lashes, I first applied a lash primer (Lancôme Cils Booster XL) followed by a black mascara (Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara)
12.) For brows, I used the Anastasia Brow Powder.
13.) For foundation I used the Cover Girl Clean Whipped Crème Foundation and set it with the Benefit Stay Flawless Powder.
14.) For lips I used the Impulse Cosmetics Duochrome Lip Lacquer in Centerfold.

SHOPPING LIST:
NYX HD Primer: at ulta.com for $6.99
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk: at ulta.com for $4.49
Sugarpill Buttercupcake Eyeshadow: at sugarpill.net for $13
Sugarpill Kimchi Eyeshadow: at sugarpill.net for $13
Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Lumi: at sugarpill.net for $14
Kat Von D Metal Crush Eyeshadow in Electric Warrior: at sephora.com for $21
Kat Von D Metal Crush Eyeshadow in Paranoid: at sephora.com for $21
Stila Smudge Stick in Canary: at sephora.com currently on sale for $14
NYX Vivid Brights Liner in Sapphire: at ulta.com for $6.99
L.A. Splash Glitter Eyeliner in Exotic: discontinued
Lancôme Cils Booster XL: at sephora.com for $25.50
Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara: at ulta.com for $23
Anastasia Brow Powder: at ulta.com for $23
Cover Girl Clean Whipped Crème Foundation: discontinued
Benefit Stay Flawless Powder: at ulta.com for $34
Impulse Cosmetics Duochrome Lip Lacquer in Centerfold: at impulsecosmetics.com for $10.99

No comments:

Post a Comment