Monday, May 23, 2016

REVIEW: NYX Macaron Lippies

There are 12 shades in this line and I have 7 of them.  These lipsticks are very pigmented, apply smoothly, and have a creamy finish.  I don't feel like they are moisturizing but they also aren't drying.  Some of the colors are more pastel but they are all very vibrant.  These are not long wearing.  I can wear them for about 3 hours before the start to fade (which is typical of most lipsticks). 
These are the shades that I have: (L-R)
-Black Sesame (grey)
-Earl Grey (periwinkle blue)
-Blue Velvet (true blue)
-Pistachio (mint green)
-Key Lime (lime green)
-Orange Blossom (yellowish orange)
-Citron (warm yellow)
The colors that I don't have are: Rose (pink), Lavender (pastel purple), Violet (royal purple), Coconut (white, and Chambord (black).  If I get any off these colors, I will update this post.

AVAILABILITY:
You can get these lipsticks from ulta.com for $5.99 or directly from nyxcosmetics.com for $6.

No comments:

Post a Comment