Thursday, May 19, 2016

April 2016 Favorites

These are my April favorites  I posted a picture on my instagram a few weeks ago, but I haven't had a chance to write about until now.  Better late than never!
1.) NYX Avant Pop Surreal My Heart Palette
     This was in last month's favorites and is still a favorite.  I really can't stop wearing.  I just really love the colors; I love how great they apply; I love how they wear. It's just a great palette.
2.) Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer
     This is my holy grail bronzer.  I'm very fair and this bronzer looks very natural on me.  It has a little bit of pink in it so I can even wear it as a blush.  I just really love how it looks.
3.) Milk Makeup Lip Color in C.R.E.A.M.
     I got a sample of this lipstick in my March Birchbox and I loved it so much that I bought the full size.  It's a nude mauve and a beautiful everyday color.  I couldn't stop wearing it in April.  I even brought it with me when I went to NYC for IMATS.
4.) Impulse Cosmetics Duochrome Lip Lacquer in Hypnosis
     I had initially just bought a sample of this color, and I loved the color and formula so much that I had to order the full size.  It's one of the most comfortable liquid lipstick formulas that I've tried.  I loved it enough to bring it with me to NYC for IMATS.
5.) Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadw in Lumi
     This is such a great color.  It's a teal duochrome and looks great on top of the shadows but I love wearing it as a brow bone or inner corner highlight.  I also like wearing it as a cheek highlight.
6.) Inglot AMC Pigment in 114
     It's a gorgeous cerrulean blue with a gold duochrome.  I used it for my makeup at IMATS.  It has a reflective finish and looks gorgeous. It also wears all day.
7.) Lit Cosmetics Liquid Metal in Glisten (silver flake)
      I love all the liquid metal shades but this is the one I've worn the most.  It's so metallic and shiny.  It just looks so beautiful on the lid.  You do need to use a mixing medium for the full effect and I use the Lit Cosmetics Clearly Liquid Glitter Base.
8.) Royal & Langnickel Powder Brush
     I picked up this brush at IMATS in the MODA Perfect Mineral 6 Pc. Professional Brush Set.  I love using this brush for bronzer and contour.
9.) Makeup Forever Camouflage Cream Palette in N.1 Light
     I love this concealer palette because it has all the colors I need all in one place.  Also, the texture is smooth and creamy.  It's also very pigmented so a little goes a long way.

SHOPPING LIST:
NYX Avant Pop Surreal My Heart Palette:  ulta.com for $16.99
Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer: sephora.com for $30
Milk Makeup Lip Color in C.R.E.A.M.: sephora.com for $22
Impulse Cosmetics Duochrome Lip Lacquer in Hypnosis: impulsecosmetics.com for $10.99
Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Lumi: sugarpill.net for $14
Inglot AMC Pigment in 114: inglotusa.com for $16
Lit Cosmetics Liquid Metal in Glisten (silver flake): (not yet available.  I got mine at IMATS)
Royal & Langnickel Powder Brush: beautyusa.royalbrush.com for $19.99 for the set
Makeup Forever Camouflage Cream Palette: sephora.com for $40

No comments:

Post a Comment