Tuesday, May 3, 2016

REVIEW: NYX Wickd Lippies

This is a review of the NYX Wicked Lippies.  I have 10 out of the 12 shades in this line.  From left to right: Scandalous (teal), Risqué (dark green), Envy (royal blue), Immortal (bluish purple), Power (mauve pink). Trickery (olive), Stone Cold (silvery white), Cold Hearted (dark charcoal), Sinful (navy blue), and Wrath (copper).  The only shades that I don't have are Mischievous (gold) and Betrayal (deep purple).
These lipsticks all have a metallic finish (some shades are a little bit more metallic than others) and aside from Stone Cold, they are all very pigmented.  Stone Col in on the sheer side and not really buildable, but its a nice shade for layering on top of other lipsticks.  All of the shades that I have are smooth and have a creamy texture.  They last about as long as other creamy textured lipsticks on me, which is about 3 hour.  They wear off smoothly and not at all patchy.  If I get the 2 shades that I'm missing, I will add them to this post.

AVAILABLILITY:
You can get these at ulta.com for $5.99 and at nyxcosmetics.com for $6.

No comments:

Post a Comment