Thursday, May 26, 2016

REVIEW: Wet n Wild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner in Ultra Black

I came across this eyeliner a few months ago as I was browsing the Wet n Wild section at my local Rite Aid drugstore.  I was intrigued because it claimed to be waterproof and it was very inexpensive.  I figured that if it didn't work out, at least I would be out much money.  However, I was pleasantly surprised.  This is an incredible eyeliner.  It's the blackest eyeliner I own, it's extremely pigmented, and it's very waterproof.  The only way I can remove it is to use a dual phase makeup remover (the kind you need to shake up).  This liner lasts all day (for me that's around 12 hours).  It doesn't smudge, flake, or fade.  This is such a great bargain and has quickly become my holy grail black eyeliner.
     The packaging is a plastic oval bottle.  The top unscrews and the applicator is a felt tip that comes to a fine point.  The felt tip is not very long but I feel like it's the perfect length.  It's very easy to create thin lines.  It's not my favorite kind of applicator for creating a wing, but I feel like this is a personal preference.  This is a liner that I'd highly recommend and I feel like it's better than a lot of more expensive liquid liners.

***There is also a Dark Brown in this line but I have not tried that one yet.

AVAILABLITY:
This can be purchased at most drugstores and online at drugstore.com for $3.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment