Saturday, May 21, 2016

MAKEUP LOOK: Glitter Friday

This makeup look uses the new Liquid Metal from Lit Cosmetics in Magnetic (gold flake).  These are not really available yet ( I got mine at IMATS NY) so you can just use the Lit Glitter in Goth instead.  They are similar enough.

This is how I achieved this look:
1.) Apply an eyeshadow primer.  I used the NYX HD Primer
2.) Mix the Lit Cosmetics Liquid Metal in Magnetic (gold flake) with the Clearly Liquid Glitter Base.  Apply this to the lid.  Keep your eye closed until this dries to avaoid transfer.
3.) Apply a teal eyeshadow to the crease.  I used the Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Hug Life.  You can apply this higher up because you'll be applying another crease color.
4.) Apply a black eyeshadow in the crease.  Keep this color closer to the actual crease and blend it up into the teal.  I used the Sugarpill Eyeshadow in Bulletproof.
5.) Use a black eyeliner on the lower lash line to act as a base for the glitter.  I used the Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Zero.
6.) Mix the Lit Cosmetics Glitter in Goth in size 2 with the Clearly Liquid Glitter Base and apply this to the lower lash line>
7.) Use a teal pencil in the waterline.  I used Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes Pencil in 12L.
8.) Time for highlights.  Apply a teal duochrome eyeshadow to the brow bone and inner corner.  I used the Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Lumi.
9.) Apply mascara.  I used the Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara.
10.) Fill in your brows.  I used the Anastasia Brow Powder in Ash Blonde/ Taupe.
11.) Apply a color corrector under the eyes.  I used the Benefit Erase Paste.
12.)  I applied the Rimmel Stay Matte foundation in 010 Light Porcelain.
13.) Time for powder. I used the Benefit Stray Flawless powder.
14.) Apply blush.  I use Too Faced Love Flush Blush in I Will Always Love You.
15. ) Apply lipstick.  I decided to do an ombre lip for this look.  I used the Estee Edit Mattified Lipstick in The Storm and NYX Wicked Lippie in Scandalous in the center.

SHOPPING LIST:
NYX HD Primer: at ulta.com at $6.99
Lit Cosmetics Clearly Liquid Glitter Base: at litcosmetics.com for $23
Lit Cosmetics Liquid Metal in Magnetic (gold flake): (not yet available)
Lit Cosmetics Glitter in Goth: at litcosmetics.com for $16
Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Zero: at ulta.com for $20
Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes in 12L: this is no longer available but an alternative is the Aqua XL at sephora.com for $21
Sugarpill Eyeshadow in Bulletproof: at sugarpill.net for $13
Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Hug Life: at sugarpill.net for $13
Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Lumi: for sugarpill.net for $14
Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes Mascara: at alexesonfire.com for $29
Anastasia Brow Powder: at ulta.com for $23
Benefit Erase Paste: at ulta.com for $26
Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation: at ulta.com for $4.99
Benefit Stay Flawless Powder: at ulta.com for $34
Too Faced Love Flush Blush in I Will Always Love You: at ulta.com for $26
Estee Edit Mattified Lipstick in The Storm: at sephora.com for $22
NYX Wicked Lippie in Scandalous: at ulta.com for $5.99

No comments:

Post a Comment