Wednesday, May 25, 2016

REVIEW: Benefit The Flawless Four Kit in Ivory

This is a set of four mini products from Benefit.  I purchased this set at Ulta.  All the products are also available individually.  I was actually surprised to find this set in such a light color.  Usually sets like this are geared towards darker complexions.  The four products contained in this set are:
1.)Stay Flawless 15-Hour Primer
This is a stick primer.  I found it to be thick and difficult to blend.  I did feel like it extended the wear of my foundation but I really didn't like the texture.  I think Benefit's The POREfessional Primer is much better.
2.)Fake Up Concealer in 01 Light
This is a stick concealer with a core of pigment surrounded by a clear balm.  I think that I glides on very smooth and blends in easily but, at least for me, there just isn't enough coverage.  I feel like if you like a lighter concealer, you would probably like this.
3.) Hello Flawless Oxygen WOW Foundation in Ivory (I'm Pure 4 Sure)
This is a foundation in a clear plastic tube with a pump. I really like the clear packaging because you can see exactly how much product you have left. It gives medium coverage and goes on smooth.  It sits nicely on the skin and looks quite natural.  However, this is not a good foundation for oily skin.  In the summer, when my t-zone becomes much more oily, this foundation lasts about 6 hours.  If you have drier skin, this would be a great foundation.
4.) Hello Flawless Powder in Ivory (I Love Me)
This is a nice finely milled powder.  It's very smooth and looks very natural.  When I wear it lightly, it has a natural finish.  When you wear it heavier, since it's marketed as a powder foundation, it takes on a more matte finish. 

SHOPPING LIST:
The Flawless Four Set: at ulta.com for $24 (not all shades are still available)
Benefit Stay Flawless 15- Hour Primer: at ulta.com for $32
Benefit Fake Up Concealer: at ulta.com for $24
Benefit Stay Flawless Oxygen WOW Foundation: at ulta.com for $36
Benefit Stay Flawless Powder Foundation: at ulta.com for $34

No comments:

Post a Comment