Wednesday, April 6, 2016

March 2016 Favorites

I did not wear a lot of makeup of this month so I don't have many favorites, but here they are:
1.) NYX Avant Pop Palette in Surreal My Heart
I couldn't stop wearing this from the time I got it.  The colors are all very pigmented, smooth, and wear all day.  I always wear primer on my eyes but I didn't have any fading or creasing.  I also live how the colors all go well together which makes it very versatile. It's available at ulta.com for $16.99 or at nyxcosmetics.com for $17.
2.) Tat2U Makeup Color Play Extreme Color Powder in Rave Party
This is marketed as a hair/ brow powder but I use it as an eyeshadow.  It's a neon green ad is very pigmented and applies smoothly.  It lasts all day without fading.  It's available at tat2umakeup.com for $12.
3.) Impulse Cosmetics Duochrome Matte Lip Lacquers in Cryptic (brown), Haphazard (orange), and Hypnosis.  These are amazing because although they are a liquid lipstick that dries down to a matte finish, they have a unique sheen to them.  I really love how comfortable they are and they are very long wearing.  They are available at impulsecosmetics.com for $2.99 for a sample size and $10.99 for a full size.
4.) Impulse Cosmetics Matte Lip Lacquer in Maui Wowie.  This is a liquid lipstick that dries down to a matte finish.  It has a cream finish with no shimmer or sheen, is very comfortable to wear, and lasts all day.  It's available at impulsecosmetics.com for $2.99 for a sample size or $10.99 for a full size.
5.) Kat Von D Metal Crush Eyeshadow in Electric Warrior.  This is a metallic finish chartreuse eyeshadow.  It has a creamy texture, goes on smoothly, and doesn't fade or crease.  I really love the formula for this eyeshadow line.  It's available at sephora.com for $21 or at katvondbeauty.com
6.) Impulse Cosmetics Eyeshadow in Pick Your Poison.  This is a very vivid yellow with a lime green duochrome.  Its pigmented, smooth, and long wearing.  I was pairing this with the NYX palette.  It's available at impulsecosmetics.com for $3.99

No comments:

Post a Comment