Thursday, April 7, 2016

MAKEUP LOOK: Blue Winged Liner & Blue Lips

This is a simple makeup look with a lot of impact.
This is how I achieved it:
1.)Apply an eyeshadow primer.  I used NYX HD Primer
2.) Apply a light gold cream shadow on the lid.  I used the Maybelline Concentrated Crayon in 745 Gold Rush
3.) Apply a light gold shadow on top of that.  I used the  MAC Pigment in Vanilla.
4.) Apply a crease color.  I used the Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Naked and I used the Wet n Wild Eyeshadow in Brulee to blend the crease color out.
5.) Time for the wing.  I used the MAC Liquidlast in Aquqaline.  Sadly, this color has been discontinued but you can use something similar.
6.) Use a similar colored blue pencil liner on the lower lash line then top it off with a similar eyeshadow.  I used the Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Deep End and I used the Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Deep End from the 15 Anniversary Palette.
7.) Use a blue liner on the waterline.  I used Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon in Ody(sea).
8.) Use a hightlight eyeshadow in the inner corner and brow bone.  I used the LORAC Eyeshadow in Sand.
9.) Time for mascara.  I used the Cover Girl Super Sizer Waterproof Mascara,
10.) Time for brows.  I used the Smashbox Brow Tech Gloss Stick.
11.) Time for face makeup. I used the Makeup Forever Hydrating Primer, Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation Stick, and L'Oreal Infallible Pro Matte Powder
12.)  The last thing I did was apply lipstick.  I used the Impulse Cosmetics Duochrome Lip Lacquer in Hypnosis.

SHOPPING LIST:
NYX HD Eyeshadow Primer: ulta.com $6.99
Maybelline Color Tattoo Concentrated Crayon in Gold Rush: ulta.com $6.99
MAC Vanilla Pigment: maccosmetics.com $22
Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow: ulta.com $19
Wet n Wild Brulee Eyeshadow: drugstore.com $ .99
LORAC Sand Eyeshadow: discontinued
MAC Liquilast Liner in Aqualine: discontinued
Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Deep End: ulta.com $20
Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeshadowi n Deep End: currently available in the Spectrum Palette at sephora.com for $55
Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon in Ody(sea): sephora.com $25
Cover Girl Super Sizer Waterproof Mascara:  ulta.com $7.49
Smahbox Brow Tech loss Stick in Taupe: ulta.com $21
Makeup Forever Hydrating Primer: sephora.com $37
Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation Stick in 115: ulta.com $43
L"Oreal Infallible Pro Matte Powde in Porcelain: ulta.com $12.99
Impulse Cosmetics Duochrome Lip Lacquer in Hypnosis: impulsecosmetics.com $10.99

No comments:

Post a Comment